BUILDING YOUR DREAM HOME
More than 1.39 million people will be building a new home in the U.S. this year.
Building a home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. As you start planning your new home you’ll find there are thousands of decisions to make. Choosing the right contractor, floor plan, carpet color and bathroom fixtures are all part of the process. Unfortunately, the price tag often brings us back to reality.
The decisions you make now will last you a lifetime. Before you know it, you’ll be moving into your dream home. But one thing people often overlook in the planning process is the energy bill. You’ll have an energy bill longer than you’ll have a mortgage. However, there are several ways you can make your home energy efficient without spending a lot of money.
- Installation Requirements of Temporary Service for Construction of Buildings Requiring an Overhead Service
- Installation Requirements for Underground Temporary Service
- Installation Requirements for Overhead Service to a Permanent Building
- Installation Requirements of Mast Type Service for Stick Built, Modular and Log Homes
- Installation Requirements of Pole Mounted Services for Mobile Homes and Similar Applications
- Installation Requirements of Pole Mounted Services for Camper and RV or Similar Applications
- Installation Requirements of Underground Board Mounted Services for Mobile Homes and Similar Applications
- Specifications for Underground Service Installation
- Installation Requirements of Underground Pedestal Mounted Services for Mobile Homes and Similar Applications
- Installation Requirements of Underground Service for a Permanent Building